Sunday, December 5, 2010

Great news - a new Design Team position

Hello,
I am so excited to announce that I have been selected to be a Design Team member over at Scrap Tiffany. The announcement has been  made official, see the link below to read more about it.

http://www.scraptiffany.com/blog_tiffany/2010/12/meet-your-new-2011-scraptiffany-design-team.html#comments

My role is to be a card designer. Fancy that! I start in January and am really looking forward to it.

Tiffany is a wonderful person and I love that she is very diligent and regular with her challenges. Her Design Team are always consistently putting up wonderful work. It's worth checking out.

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dale.
    I love your works!!!Happy to be with you in the Tiffany`s DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dale, So happy there is another Aussie on the DT. Look forward to seeing more of your work. Krischelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dale! So happy to be on ST with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to you!!beautiful blog!!
    Have a very nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad we are going to be on the team together! i always admire cardmakers, cause i am unable to do one!! have a great day !

    ReplyDelete